Egl Wardrobe Airtable



Happy December ILD! It's winter here in the Northern hemisphere, so I've been enjoying the great indoors by making spreadsheets. I wanted to share an Airtable template I made for keeping track of one's egl wardrobe. Please feel free to make a copy of it for yourself and use it!

Link to my airtable wardrobe template

If you're unfamiliar with Airtable, it's similar to Excel but much more visual and friendly to use. Unfortunately a lot of the fun analytics are behind a paywall, so my personal technique is to use Airtable to keep my wardrobe updated and then move to Excel/Google Sheets for number crunching and data analysis. An Excel/Sheets template and formulas for wardrobe analysis will come in another post, as of writing this I need to start getting ready for my work's holiday party!

Here is my personal Airtable (probably not finished yet), for an example



Features of this template:

  • There is a checkbox field called 'Selling/Sold' that can be used to indicate if something is no longer in your wardrobe
    • There is a hidden field to note the date something was sold
  • The 'Color' field has data validation for colors. This prevents having one "Black" dress, and another "black" dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egl Wardrobe Spreadsheet

3 Things that Make a Wardrobe Spreadsheet Good

Wardrobe Spreadsheet Analysis: Getting Started