Egl Wardrobe Spreadsheet




I live my whole life in spreadsheets, and even started using them to plan parties instead of Facebook events. For some reason, though, it took me until now to actually put one together for my egl wardrobe. I spent a while tweaking mine so I would be able to capture, maintain, and later analyze information about my wardrobe. I'm happy with mine for my own personal use, so I made a template for you to use!



Find the template here

How to use


  • On mobile/the Google Sheets app 
    • Click the 3 dots on the top right.
    • Click "Share and Export"
    • Click "Make a copy"
  • On the web
    • Click "File"
    • Click "Make a copy"
  • Now you have your own copy!
  • Fill out the sheet for items in your wardrobe
  • Use the "Selling/Sold" column to mark whether or not something is still in your wardrobe
    • Make sure to always use the same mark here, it will come in handy if you want to do analysis later. Using a "1" or "x" would do.

Ways to modify the sheets


  • Add columns for things you want to keep track of. I've heard of people tracking wear-counts, for example.
  • Break the sheets into smaller pieces. For example, you could break "Main Pieces" into "JSKs", "OPs", etc.
  • Remove columns of stuff you don't care about
  • Hide the 'Date Sold' column
  • Put a filter on the "Selling/Sold" column to only show current pieces.
  • The columns with "Date" in them are "date" type columns, so the sheet will automatically format input like a date. 
    • You can add a "currency" type to the price columns to reflect your country's currency!
  • Analyze the data!
    • Using the information you capture, you can find all kinds of amazing things. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing how my wardrobe changed over time, both in volume and style. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Things that Make a Wardrobe Spreadsheet Good