Winter in the Woodlands

I dressed up twice this weekend for Winter in the Woodlands this weekend!



This first coordinate I wore for a panel I did with Jessica/Obsixwi on organizing one's egl wardrobe, both physically and digitally. I ended up wearing a black curly wig and horns for the panel itself but I didn't get a picture of that. Since I don't leave the house anymore I figured I should take Captain Chris out for some fresh air. I wore a mask since I didn't want to put lipstick on until the panel and I was cursed with foggy glasses.

Closeup of Mr. Captain Chris.


Rundown:
OP, socks, shoes, my son Chris: Alice and the Pirates
Crown: VoodoooDolly



I wore this second coordinate for the Sunday tea party. I love mermaid skirts and want so many. It was a "warm" 38 degrees F today and all the snow melted so I didn't feel like layering too much. I find myself wanting to dress for the occasion anyway, so this feels appropriate for sitting in front of my laptop.




Rundown:
Skirt: Atelier Pierrot
Blouse: offbrand from Closet Child
Shoes: Pleaser
Hat: Target

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egl Wardrobe Spreadsheet

3 Things that Make a Wardrobe Spreadsheet Good