December ILD 2020

Happy ILD! I ended up wearing two coords for two different Discord meet occasions: one for a meetup with the local Vermont community, and one for hanging out with my Bay Area crew.




First coord



I originally had a very similar (minus the fur collar) coord planned for an autumn picnic meet. At the time it was safe enough for us to meet in person, but I ended up feeling very unwell that day. I've been itching to wear this coord ever since. 

Rundown:
JSK, socks: Innocent World
Cardigan: Victorian Maiden
Hat: Sweet Dreamer
Blouse: Axes Femme
Shoes: H&M
Collar: Nordstrom Rack

Second coord:




This is a coord I wore to hang out with my Bay Area crew on Discord. We usually already hang out a couple times a week, but ILD was a good excuse for us to dress up. I was inspired by JosineMaaike's ero lolita blog post, and so I decided to wear a harness and pleasers with this new (to me) Vallee Lys OP. The pictures came out as good as I could get them, given its basically dark at 3pm these days, so I guess I just have to wear this coord again to get better pictures~ 

Right as I sat down with my dinner after getting into the Discord call, we heard a voice outside the house. We live in a pretty remote area, so we wanted to see what was up. I traded my Pleasers for my Doc Martins, and went outside. It turns out someone got turned around and then stuck in a snow bank at the start of our driveway. Someone from the Department of Fish and Wildlife was there helping the driver out, and he, my partner, and my brother pushed her car out of the bank and got her on her way. Definitely an eventful ILD.

Rundown:

OP: Vallee Lys
Harness: Apatico
Boots: Pleaser
Hat: Target





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egl Wardrobe Spreadsheet

3 Things that Make a Wardrobe Spreadsheet Good