EGL Lifestyle Things I Miss in Lockdown

We've all had our lives on hold this year with the pandemic going on. We've missed almost a year's worth of normal activities and events. While I'm not eager to get back to a lot of things about the "before times", I'm looking forward to some normalcy in the future if we can manage that. Anyway, here are some of the things I miss doing while in lockdown.

  • Friends and in-person meetups. I really miss hanging out in person with friends.
  • Afternoon tea at a teahouse. I've been making do making my own afternoon tea at home, but nothing beats going out to tea, especially if its the kind of place that also serves champagne.
  • Dressing up to go out shopping. I don't live near "things" anymore, but there's a big farmers' market nearby that I'm looking forward to dressing up for. There's technically nothing stopping me from doing this now, but I do almost all my shopping curbside or at farm stands these days. Plus its muddy and snowy now.
  • Shopping in brand stores. I live clear across the continent from BABY SF and AP SF now, but I miss popping in and buying another pair of socks that I don't need.
  • Swap meets. I have a feeling the first swap meets we have when its safe are going to be pretty great, though. I suspect everyone is going to want to offload things they picked up during quarantine

Cover Photo by Christina Deravedisian on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Egl Wardrobe Spreadsheet

3 Things that Make a Wardrobe Spreadsheet Good